March Rug Edit – Scandi Green
Whether it’s a moody mossy tone, or a watery ocean hue, the colour green is making a statement in interior trends this year. We’ve selected a few of our favourite rugs from our favourite sellers for this month’s rug edit; covering the spectrum from a lush forest greens to a calming pastel greens!
- ‘Swedish flatweave’ rug, from Howe London W132 x L212cm – This lovely 1950’s flatweave rug combines a rich green with natural colouring and fringe. Combining green with a more natural hue pares it back – ideal for introducing gradual hints of colour into a space.
- ‘Greta’ green rug, various sizes, from Skandium – The darkest rug in our Scandi green rug edit, the Greta rug from Kasthall at Skandium would look wonderful in a white pared back interior setting! We love the rich textured wool; greens and blues combine to make a foresty green delight.
- ‘Seafoam Curve’ rug by Christopher Farr, W274 x L366cm – We love the simple geometric elements in this rug. Made from hand-knotted wool, it is a simple but effective way to inject a mid-toned green into an interior space!
- ‘Iris’ pale green patterned rug, W70 x L140cm from Skandihome – Green and pattern go hand in hand, and this Iris cotton rug from Skandihome would suit a fun, fresh interior. We love the alternating patterns – adding a modern twist to a Scandi classic!
- ‘Laudio’ teal rug, various sizes, from Urbanara – This wool and cotton mix rug is at the understated green-grey side of the spectrum. As we know grey can go with absolutely anything – so this rug will stand the test of time and many interior decoration changes!
- ‘Rainbow’ rug in Pistachio, W140 x L200cm from Svenska Hem – This Pistachio beauty is from Scandi home-ware giant, Svenska Hem. Made from 100% wool, and complete with fringing, its blue-green colour reminds us of the ocean and calm surroundings!
To see more images and visual inspiration from this post, check out our Scandi green rug edit Pinterest board!
All photos are from Pinterest.