Neutral Interior Inspiration – Skandihome’s Autumn Rug Edit
This Autumn, we’ve been going back to Scandi basics for interior inspiration – keeping it simple and neutral. White walls and pared back wooden floors are adorned with carefully selected interior accessories, light on the tones, with detail in the textures and pattern.
To adorn those lovely wooden floors, we have collated five of our favourite rugs to pair perfectly with the neutral Scandinavian interior scheme.
- Pelle grey and off white runner – The timeless Scandi-stripe has just enough pattern to add character, but it’s lovely soft geometrics blend in seamlessly with neutral styling.
- Stig blue metallic rug – Our ‘neutral statement maker’ has to be our Stig rug. In-keeping with the soft tones of blue-greys, there are hints of metallic leather that will sparkle and shine under soft lighting
- Hugo beige marbled floor runner – Our marbled Hugo rug in beige. A subtle texture and a floor runner shape mean this rug would sit perfectly either side of a bed.
- Hugo grey marbled floor runner – The partner to our Hugo beige marbled runner, the grey runner is a sultry match for any aspiring neutral interior. Pair with interior plants and patterned prints.
- Maja round rug – Our Maja round rug has a deep, luxurious feel to it without shouting too loud within an interior. Kick off your shoes and sink your toes in!
Don’t forget to check out our Pinterest board for all our Scandi inspiration and more rugs from our collection.